Friday, April 7, 2017

American University of the Caribbean...MERPed!

American University of the Caribbean (AUC) has offered me a conditional acceptance. In other words, I got MERPed! 😆

I would have given this offer some thought if:
1. I was not accepted into Trinity School of Medicine
&
2. I did not go through BTMD with AUA.

Given my situation and experience, I graciously declined this offer. I am not interested at all. 

I am proud of myself though. I was not flat out rejected by AUC. They saw that special shine in me. Unfortunately, they deemed it too risky to give me a direct acceptance. I had to prove myself capable. An olive branch was extended. 

Thank you, AUC, but no thanks. I appreciate the partial consideration.



3 comments:

  1. Do you mind sharing your science GPA and MCAT you used to apply to AUC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,
    I read your post and fund it very informative as well helpful. Thanks for sharing this informational blog post. For more information click this hyper link American University of the Caribbean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, Your given information is very useful. Thanks for Sharing this informational blog post. Please keep it up. For more detail click this hyper link American University of the Caribbean

    ReplyDelete