Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saba University's Decision...REJECTED!

Saba University, my #2 choice for a Caribbean medical school, has made their decision. They decided that I am not a good candidate for their school. I am officially rejected.

They reviewed my application despite me being one recommendation letter short. This got the application review process going faster. They said that if I was accepted, then I would have to get it in quick (FYI: the letter was on its way). But that didn't even matter. I wasn't granted an interview and my application was denied. Sigh!



The Saba University chapter in my journey to medicine is officially closed. On to the next!  



1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I read your post and found it very informational. Thanks for sharing this blog post. And Also click this hyper link Saba Medicine School

    ReplyDelete