Thursday, March 30, 2017

Tears of Joy or Sorrow: Trinity School of Medicine Has Reached a Decision


The moment of truth has arrived. My heart is beating out of my chest and I feel a heat flowing throughout my whole body.

The admissions committee at the Trinity School of Medicine has reached a decision regarding my application. They emailed me to tell me this. However, the email does not have the decision. They want to know what time I am available for them to brief me on the decision over the telephone.

I am already crying. Whether it is good news or bad news, I know I will be in tears. Will they be tears of joy or sorrow? Did the admissions committee give me a big "YES" or "NO"? I will know before the end of the day where my journey to MD now takes me.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment